Thursday 26 May 2016

Catfishing Bait Tips How To Catch Bait

Steven reveals some good catfish bait secrets in this article below. I always listen when someone says they have some catfish bait tips for me, so I hope you discover the best bait for catching catfish.

The Best Way to Catch Bait For Catfishing 

Fishing can be a very fun way to spend the weekend with your family. If you decide to buy your bait, it can actually get very expensive. I have found that catching your own bait can save you a lot of money and also bring you a lot of enjoyment!

As I have written about in many of my other articles, my favorite kind of fishing is catfishing. When I am going for the large catfish, I try to use small fish as bait. Perch and goldfish work great! As you have probably already realized, perch are easier to find in the wile than goldfish.
Old School Catfish Fishing

The first step is to have the right equipment to catch small perch. I try to find very small hooks so that the perch can easily fit it in their mouths. It is not required, but generally you want to use very small line to catch perch. If the line is too thick, sometimes the perch sense there is something funny going on. I also like to use a very long fishing pole. Once you go catch bait a few times, you will notice that sometimes you don't even cast the line; you just have to drop it in the water near the bank.

The next step is to find a pond or lake that is filled with perch. I try to find a spot that you will have a bite every 5 seconds or so. When you are setting trot lines especially, you will require quite a few perch, so it is a must to catch them quickly.

The last step is to decide on the right kind of bait. When you think about it, it is kind of funny that you have to decide on the right bait to catch other bait! I like to use worms personally. Once you get used to catching the perch, you will notice that you can catch a whole bucket of perch with one worm.

Catching perch to use as bait when catfishing can be very beneficial and save you a lot of money. I highly suggest using perch and I think you will know why if you follow my advice. Good luck during your next fishing trip!
Steven has been creating articles for 5 years. His most recent hobby has been fitness. To view Stevens most recent thoughts, please visit his site where he discusses Powerblocks Dumbbells [http://www.powerblocksdumbbellssite.com/] & also view Powerblock Review [http://www.powerblocksdumbbellssite.com/powerblock-review/]. I hope you enjoyed the article!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Steven_Newbright/594842

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4213533

Here's another good article on the best bait to use for catfish

No comments:

Post a Comment